Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

1689945416938.gif

sorry if someone posted this...

now that the season is done and you have your SS23 cops in hand, what is your favorite item this season?

only applies to people that bought stuff because I expect numerous ppl to say nothing or SS23 was 🗑️

my favorite item:

spring-summer2023-dragon-wrap-s-s-top-1.jpg

spring-summer2023-dragon-wrap-s-s-top-2.jpg

initially told myself I was priced out when prices were announced and it sold up but I scooped it up on a restock cause I was feeling spicy

200.gif

plan on wearing it to NY State of Mind concert in a couple of months

wu-tang-dave-chappelle.gif

runner up might be the geo velour track jacket

Last edited:
sorry if someone posted this...

now that the season is down and you have you SS23 cops in hand, what is your favorite item this season?

only applies to people that bought stuff because I expect numerous ppl to say nothing or SS23 was 🗑️

my favorite item:

spring-summer2023-dragon-wrap-s-s-top-1.jpg

spring-summer2023-dragon-wrap-s-s-top-2.jpg

initially told myself I was priced out when prices were announced and it sold up but I scooped it up on a restock cause I was feeling spicy

200.gif

plan on wearing it to NY State of Mind concert in a couple of months

wu-tang-dave-chappelle.gif

runner up might be the geo velour track jacket

copped this and the motion logo in orange. got rid of the motion logo after getting this

IMG_1161.jpeg

first choice was the weho store opening stuff, but i’ll keep it to stuff that was available to everyone

my cops have been so spread out i forgot about some of them. Real short list this season

Stand out being the Denim Collar half zip and the white tonal box logo which surprised me. Wasnt expecting the tonal to be as visible
1690318765631.png
1690318617754.png

White Tonal Box Logo Tee
Black Motion Logo Hooded Sweatshirt
Olive Inside Out Box Logo Hooded Sweatshirt
Light Brown Arabic Logo Tee
Black Denim Collar Half Zip Sweatshirt

Im waiting from them to drop that collegiate Roman zip up so i can scoop that and the Buddha hoodie. Don’t want to pay for shipping twice and the Buddha is sitting.

Back
Top Bottom