Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

IMG_7025.jpeg

Counterpoint: YB > Morrissey or John Lydon photo tee

They’re smart. Cementing the new crop of weenies. They see the youth reading posts about supreme earnings down and washed old men like us saying supreme dead/uncool. Preme is making sure they cement this new generation. Wild; I think this draymond green jersey is the only preme I’ve copped in the last couple of years. Supreme has become a distant memory now. I still love her but I can. Admire from afar. And live through yall

I was thinking about following Palace drops…is that the move?

Or more underground? McDowell’s brand

Or, nothing? Cause I really need to buy more gear like I needs a hole in the head

I was thinking about following Palace drops…is that the move?

Or more underground? McDowell’s brand
Or, nothing? Cause I really need to buy more gear like I needs a hole in the head
Palace is my favorite brand , recent drops been kinda meh but still better than what supreme has to offer. Also you have to be quick if you going manual on certain drops. At da end of da day I buy what I like , other brands ima stan for include Parra and patta, have some stray rats stuff.

DonRafa DonRafa you ain't lying bout that spider hoody, might skip it tho , but that Avirex joint ......fam .....my timbs are ready

kids/teens like supreme…overseas people like supreme…NT is where ive seen supreme criticized the most…

other brands i usually go to outside of supreme is nike acg and stussy… stussy costs more than it used to tho

i kinda like kenzo…but that stuff is too pricey for me

Guys please don’t stop rocking supreme just bc NT (including myself) say it’s not as good as it used to be. Remember some of us have been wearing it since the 90s so we will naturally be inclined to weight jawnzness with nostalgia.

I’ll only judge yaw if you wear stuff like diamond supply or vineyard vines

My buying activity with supreme is down not because I feel differently about the brand. It’s because they’re releasing less and less of things I’ll buy. There are gems every now and then but most of the recent drops aren’t worth waking up for imo.

My buying activity with supreme is down not because I feel differently about the brand. It’s because they’re releasing less and less of things I’ll buy. There are gems every now and then but most of the recent drops aren’t worth waking up for imo.
Yeah the pieces in the last two years have been pretty weak compared to 2018-2020 when I was basically going in store every other week. Used to be excited for TNF weeks but now I just expect it to be garbage lol.

Palace is my favorite brand , recent drops been kinda meh but still better than what supreme has to offer. Also you have to be quick if you going manual on certain drops. At da end of da day I buy what I like , other brands ima stan for include Parra and patta, have some stray rats stuff.

DonRafa DonRafa you ain't lying bout that spider hoody, might skip it tho , but that Avirex joint ......fam .....my timbs are ready
I like Palace as well but still trying to figure out sizing, ive had to return 3 items smh

there is no supreme replacement. where else are you gonna find **** on every other shirt? keychain? jean pocket? skateboard? formal suit? etc...etc...
...****ing awesome? FTP?

I gained weight and can't wear any size medium stuff which is basically all Supreme I've had for the past decade. Since I wasn't feeling any of the shirts they put out this summer, I ended up getting some stuff from palace, gx1000 and carhartt wip instead.

...****ing awesome? FTP?

I gained weight and can't wear any size medium stuff which is basically all Supreme I've had for the past decade. Since I wasn't feeling any of the shirts they put out this summer, I ended up getting some stuff from palace, gx1000 and carhartt wip instead.

you guys think supreme sizing is big, gx1000 hoodies are wylin :lol:

I like Palace as well but still trying to figure out sizing, ive had to return 3 items smh
Palace runs HELLA small , most my L stuff fits like supreme M...When I first started copping I was 140-150 lbs .....today I'm @ 170-175 lbs (5'10") Just started buying all tops XL no matter the collab/drop. Again L in supreme I'm good to go, but L in palace and a few of my pieces are already starting to feel uncomfortable. W/ pants it's da same tho, M or 32 . I feel nike is more all over the place in terms of sizing.....I have everything from small to XL that fit da exact same.

Ex. A Today's where :
This is a large from like 3 seasons ago....fits fine, but I like da baggier look

20230731_001105.jpg

Last edited:
Palace runs HELLA small , most my L stuff fits like supreme M...When I first started copping I was 140-150 lbs .....today I'm @ 170-175 lbs (5'10") Just started buying all tops XL no matter the collab/drop. Again L in supreme I'm good to go, but L in palace and a few of my pieces are already starting to feel uncomfortable. W/ pants it's da same tho, M or 32 . I feel nike is more all over the place in terms of sizing.....I have everything from small to XL that fit da exact same.

Ex. A Today's where :
This is a large from like 3 seasons ago....fits fine, but I like da baggier look

20230731_001105.jpg
Right on for that, I try to compare their sizing to supremes but the conversion from their cm to supreme inches is a little off. Their return policy is cool so it was no big deal.

Hey, friends!

Haven't been around due to the underwhelming season. First time in a long time, I barely picked anything up.

Guys please don’t stop rocking supreme just bc NT (including myself) say it’s not as good as it used to be. Remember some of us have been wearing it since the 90s so we will naturally be inclined to weight jawnzness with nostalgia.

I’ll only judge yaw if you wear stuff like diamond supply or vineyard vines

damn, why you hatin on me, b?

IMG_1241.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom