Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

IMG_7980.png

Time out - I ain't judgy but did some of y'all actually pay nearly $30 for that carabiner??? :nerd:
I considered it as a key ring for the wife but I knew I could get something similar for less. Then I thought... why am I buying a key ring for my wife? Removed from cart....money saved lol. The silver one is nice though ngl.

Got the black space dye beanie. Pump-faked on the Rowlf tee, but in the end I didn’t love the collage style. I do love the Kermit goretex, and hopefully we’ll see more Muppets stuff that wasn’t in the lookbook.

Was browsing through for a potential 2nd cart of "bricks", and man that Hanes stuff got expensive. I swear it was $24 for a 4 pack of boxer briefs last season. Now it's $40 for the 4 pack or $32 for a 2 pack? **** that.

Was browsing through for a potential 2nd cart of "bricks", and man that Hanes stuff got expensive. I swear it was $24 for a 4 pack of boxer briefs last season. Now it's $40 for the 4 pack or $32 for a 2 pack? **** that.
The black and white Hanes boxers are 4 packs and are cheaper than the seasonal colored ones which only come in a 2 pack.

Back
Top Bottom