Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

I can’t believe this…accidentally added the sheath puffer in tan and clicked process payment and then canceled. IT WENT THROUGH. I didn’t notice until this morning I got immediate email confirmation with the right street address and WRONG TOWN AND ZIP…just emailed supreme support

D11F3303-6DFE-4E57-AD9F-A534B96A0D52.jpeg

I hate to be the guy that starts the trend of people saying they didnt get their shipping confirmation yet but did anyoen get an email for their bogo lol. I'm thirsty. Went to a baby shower today and had to wear my tartan tan flannel because i didnt get any of the burberry stuff in hand yet :smh:

EDIT- need those purple courdory pants. They are fire.

had a chance to pick one of my all time grails today and had to hop on the opportunity. Needless to say my season is done unless something CRAZY pops up :lol:

4D026964-FA0B-4DAB-82AD-C1AB4EA0FECB.jpeg

I use to bike in these and scratched up the elephant print in the front the shoe is so fire it doesn’t even matter… these are top 5 supreme SB dunks congrats bro! You def deserve these

i remember that was the first time something something sold out extremely fast online. couldn't grab a second pair for a friend.

sadly, they came out during a terrible time for nike sb. dope colorway with some of the worst leather.

I use to bike in these and scratched up the elephant print in the front the shoe is so fire it doesn’t even matter… these are top 5 supreme SB dunks congrats bro! You def deserve these

thanks fam, appreciate it!

when we being matchy matchy? :nerd:

B9E4D329-C985-4F32-997A-F708F85B888A.jpeg

Anyone know anything about the Milan Bogo? I feel like the tag should be more vibrant of a red? other than that idk anything about the Bogo itself
9CFB5EAD-8EA1-4E3F-900B-1DAD00BCB7AE.jpeg
EE7D111C-A25C-428D-BC9B-E6C75981D9AA.jpeg
FC200FA3-5CD3-474A-A897-609C7A3340CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom