Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

I can’t believe this…accidentally added the sheath puffer in tan and clicked process payment and then canceled. IT WENT THROUGH. I didn’t notice until this morning I got immediate email confirmation with the right street address and WRONG TOWN AND ZIP…just emailed supreme support

I’ve done this before after moving and forgot to change my autofill. YOU GOTTA BE SUPER POLITE AND CONVINCING in your email and they will help you out. It’s hard for them to change it because it’s a security measure. Sometimes the best they could do is have it held at a UPS location. They said that to me in my situation but they actually went ahead and sent my order to my new address. I think it was one of those things where they can’t mention it in the emails but they will actually give ya a wink wink and help you out. Good luck

F22949D3-A24F-444D-A0F9-8D3FDBAB24FB.jpeg

Looks like more box logo tee.

What if this season they dropping box logo every week…

Google translate, homie...

* Collaboration item with American pop art artist "Nate Lowman" to be released soon

Supreme Shibuya store Re-adopted the bullet hole design of "Bullet Box Logo Tee" released at the opening of 2012

Back
Top Bottom