Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

Do I need to upload my famous 3-6 deck bench again...

IMG-2557.jpg

Ebay and search hairpin legs. Do not go higher than 17" legs. It'll get unstable if you go high.

edit: scratch ebay, here: hairpin legs you need

Dope idea for the deck... I have like 4 decks at my parents crib and was unsure how to style it at my condo... it's part of the reason I haven't bought more decks..

on another note my white box logo tee finally shipped... now I don't have to worry anymore and check my email every 5 minutes lol

my hoodie lands tomorrow

ima make sure i am home for the delivery this time incase someone wants to get funky

last thursday my dunks got delivered..i phoned my lil bro asap to go get my package since i was in work... well my lil bro got to the crib just in time literally, As he was parking and getting out the whip some junkie thief was walking onto my steps and getting ready to grab my package

my bro scared him off

i wish a motha****a would when i am home

they been following the UPS trucks in my area

That’s why I didn’t get the hoodie even though it was more fire than the Tee… I couldn’t justify the price for a screen print that will crack at any given time so went with the cheaper option… speaking of which is anyone still waiting for their box logo tee to ship or it just me lol
Waiting

COuldnt post, its been a minute, hoody should arrive today. I havent cared much this season but been having luck hitting lol

Looks like the pink hoodie is starting to drop in price on Sx. It's in the mid 450ish range. I wish the grey or black would do that in a xl.

Back
Top Bottom