Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 13 30th Anniversary

BkDmpCsCMAIzEi_.jpg

As for the accessory convo…
I sold most of my items that were just useless before I used them. The items I still have are either in a box ( whooooole lotta stickers, rubber balls, rain parka, army men, markers, etc) I like but don’t use. The other item I have displayed on a shelf and finally there are items I use like the knifes, cups and stickers lol
The anatomy pieces and the skull are definitely shelf pieces. Will display skull next to those most likely.

ill just resell the bogos to the youths who dont know better

Be careful with all that. Them bogos not hitting with the youth like they was in 2017.

Might be the exact opposite at this point. These days kids put Supreme in the same category as Yeezy 350s, Jordan 1s, skinny jeans, and graphic tees. The uniform of their childhood

You don't see it in the wild anymore on campuses because they all scared of somebody saying to them "Ewww, who still wearing Supreme in 2023?" ... Tik Tok said its a no-go, so to the kids it's a no-go

wrong thread? ^^

I ordered a flannel and 2 white out markers and supreme sent me 3 tracking numbers LOL. Thats a waste of packing materials but I'll reuse them I guess.

Honestly though how we’re supposed to dress in our elder years. I’m not putting on a slacks, dress shirt or a suit unless I have to. I do have friends who wear that type of gear all the time but I just couldn’t do it LOL.

Maybe one day I’ll trade it all in for that Mr Roger’s cardigan… LOL
IMG_2763.gif

Honestly though how we’re supposed to dress in our elder years. I’m not putting on a slacks, dress shirt or a suit unless I have to.

i think theres a time and a place for everything…working from home i found myself buying and wearing more supreme/nike gear…

but if i go to the office it kinda goes back to the ralph lauren button ups/chinos

supreme button up shirts are pretty awesome…you can wear them into the office with jeans and its not super boring or young looking

Back
Top Bottom