Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Lil Kim tee off top but May grab a bloody bogo if colors looking right lol. Magnets may get scooped too.

Hopefully can get blood in black and white...

How is Supreme now on getting multiple colors of the same item? Used to be a ban and I'd use my MIL's address and order on a different IP.

Hopefully can get blood in black and white...

How is Supreme now on getting multiple colors of the same item? Used to be a ban and I'd use my MIL's address and order on a different IP.
i haven't been able to do it using the same card and address, but I did do it during aeon flux week when my homey ****ed up and got me a the wrong size tee using my card info. had to circle back and use a different CC and my full government name to get it to process the same shirt in a different color.

i haven't been able to do it using the same card and address, but I did do it during aeon flux week when my homey ****ed up and got me a the wrong size tee using my card info. had to circle back and use a different CC and my full government name to get it to process the same shirt in a different color.

Awesome thanks, I'll just do what we normally do lol

I feel this way about all of the portrait style tees. Mariah, Kim, Nas, Rick Rubin. The idea is dope but not my thing.
I really like the photo tees, nas, mariah, mary j, krs one, bruce lee. Some of the pics chosen are more...tasteful than others.
Will be a gametime decision

I’ve always preferred the photo tees over box logos. Depends on who tho and if they are relevant to me. That said, the Kim tee is a must cop for me. Iconic album cover and pose and to me represents 90’s hip hop and the era of rap I grew up to. Missed out on the Nas tee and regret it everytime I see it.

The tees have gotten a bit bigger through the years, but not enough for me to size down. I’ve always gotten a Large in all my Supreme tees, with the more recent ones shrinking after a couple cold washes and hang drying.

in for lil kim tee. unfortunately i wont be able to wear it to work gonna get many complaints to HR :emoji_laughing:

rest of the tees are hot trash

6AF5019E-EB0A-4234-BE74-12683483BCDB.jpeg
How are people going to know im wearing supreme?

Back
Top Bottom