Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

In on the box logo … would like the lil Kim tee but stepping away from heavy graphics.

Game time decision

So UPS Now charges to hold packages. $8 per package.

UPS drivers just gonna be flagging houses not to deliver them so we can go and pay that fee.

I want my damn ☕️ already!!!

lemme hip you to the workaround, i paid the first time, but never again. go into your mychoice profile, if you don't have one... make one, it's free. change your delivery location to an access point (usually a ups store) & they will always deliver it there, with no charge. you can also choose a 2ndary access point to have your things delivered if the 1st one is full or not accepting packages.

also, i need the lil kim t-shirt & button down, because i identify as a real nxxxga & sometimes a bad bixxxtch 💅🏾

In on the subliminal box logo. Like it a lot actually. Wondering if they will do different tee colors, graphic colors, or possibly both.

In on Lil Kim because I won’t be able pass if it just sits (which I expect it to). That album cover was iconic for that era, nostalgia for me. Definitely only wearing to the bar/club (which I don’t frequent at all). Probably just going into my crude/obscene shirt collection for when I become a grumpy old man.

Was just thinking how clean the blogo would look on black. Everybody gonna be rocking their patent 1's with it lmao
or these lol

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 10.03.12 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom