Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Prediction: Alp gonna be spotted wearing this whole set (my guess is the cream one) by about 2:35pm on Thursday

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 6.13.16 PM.png

wonder if my first reto carbons are still holding up....tempted on black pair just because I love the shoe, in general, but not a big fan of how they did this....

I am beyond furious with usps right now. My denim nuptse from grailed was supposed to be delivered TWO WEEKS ago. The day after Easter it left the sorting hub 10 miles from me and don’t have a scan since and they don’t know where it is. I opened a claim on the 21st and they closed it on the 25th.l for no apparent reason. I went to the hub yesterday and had to open a new claim today. This is absolute horse****. The seller has 147 feedbacks. If it was just late I could deal with it but every day has me thinking It’s lost and they don’t seem to give a rip.

I am beyond furious with usps right now. My denim nuptse from grailed was supposed to be delivered TWO WEEKS ago. The day after Easter it left the sorting hub 10 miles from me and don’t have a scan since and they don’t know where it is. I opened a claim on the 21st and they closed it on the 25th.l for no apparent reason. I went to the hub yesterday and had to open a new claim today. This is absolute horse****. The seller has 147 feedbacks. If it was just late I could deal with it but every day has me thinking It’s lost and they don’t seem to give a rip.

they did the same thing to me with the patent bred 1s from FNL... they never found it.

wishing the best!

Damn bruh. I hope it shows up or they find it. Worst case you can get a refund but I know how wanting the item feels.

Back
Top Bottom