Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Once got a laser ship delivery notifIcstion but it wasn’t at my door.
Come to find out way later after I drive back home they they put it in front on my garage. Like placed it deliberately where a tire would be. Luckily I didn’t take the other car or I would have run it over. Bunch of morons…

Rolex will either be F&F or untouchable to the public…
E096620F-EA03-4A0A-B3BF-C762475FCABF.jpeg

Any of the dudes that are instore regulars in either LA or NYC (or Chicago)...Can you PM me? Need help with something in the area, compensation for your time of course.

I kid y’all not, not even hours into my package movement and it’s already “at the incorrect location”, yeah this Andre 3000 tee/beanie baby package is going missing for sure.

29A6B83E-FF16-4EC9-9834-2E4368FF96BC.png

I think our package will be missing together. Literally got the same thing as you.

I kid y’all not, not even hours into my package movement and it’s already “at the incorrect location”, yeah this Andre 3000 tee/beanie baby package is going missing for sure.

29A6B83E-FF16-4EC9-9834-2E4368FF96BC.png
Bro if they steal my jeans I'm gonna start a riot at lasership.

anyone that was gonna buy a skate key (new, red) from a year or two ago drop me a dm if u wanna save a bit compared to stockx and ebay

My package said the same damn thing with the sent to the wrong location BS. I’ve heard and read terrible, terrible things about lasership but never had to deal with them directly in Jamaica, Queens NYC. . . Until now. I’m nervous to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom