Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

E2FAD174-2475-4B44-88EC-FBC7561D5BD4.gif

18C2FCA4-0325-45C3-82E3-B6D2ED57092F.gif

Random, but anyone familiar w the sizing of fw15 box logo crewnecks relative to fw18 box logo crewnecks? Not sure what year everything started running huge. I have a 2018 box logo crewneck that fits perfectly, but want to make sure the fw15 fits the same (before I pay resell for a grail—the heather pink). Thanks to anyone who can assist.

Random, but anyone familiar w the sizing of fw15 box logo crewnecks relative to fw18 box logo crewnecks? Not sure what year everything started running huge. I have a 2018 box logo crewneck that fits perfectly, but want to make sure the fw15 fits the same (before I pay resell for a grail—the heather pink). Thanks to anyone who can assist.
Not sure on the sizing for this specifically but everything started getting bigger fw17, tee's and hoodies for sure, so most likely same for crewnecks, so whatever size u are in that perfect crewneck in 18, size up for fw15

Might be in for Olive Enta Da Stage tee. Hoody is nice since all the logos are stitched but overall kinda underwhelming.

I had the woodland camo one. It ran big imo.

Back
Top Bottom