Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

and this is why some people went for gumball first lol
Gumball resellers losing money lol

1670524651589.png

yes but its a limited one of a kind item so either it goes up or it becomes a cool collectors personal piece.

Bogos happen like 2-4 times a year lol, some people just rather secure the items they don't see every season.

I already got my navy/navy from seasons ago. So I’d probably cop to resale but seems Like resale goes down every year

If they sat Supreme is dead, but they didn't.

Also stock is up these days.

I like that the perception of it being dead is the general thought. Making buying older stuff much cheaper.

Besides the Mini Bike, the other piece bought at retail I really regret selling was TNF Mountain Mountain Parka. Looked up that I sold it for $1200 after the drop. Can now get them DS for < $1000. Not sure when I'll pull the trigger, but sooner than later if the prices keep going down. My biggest concern is finding one that's authentic. Know a few "big time" guys in the Supreme resale world, might reach out to them.

Preme had a serious run ever since that Complex video came out. It's about time it died down a bit. But things are cylical, so the demand and hype can sky rocket again some years down the line. I just don't know, after the takeover from VF Corp.

Kids ain’t into overly logo’d clothes

Everything is the understated now. They get more props for knowing the right Carhart double-knees, and jacket to wear… or for buying the right Gorpcore brands than for wearing Supreme logos, distressed skinnies, and Yeezy 350s (aka the 2016-2020 hypebeast uniform)

So this will continue to be easy which is great for people who ain’t trend hopping

still no confirmation email but i dont get them half of the time anyway so not stressing yet

Back
Top Bottom