Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Hopefully registered for SF. No confirmation and no charge, but says already registered. Usually at least get a charge.

green F*CK sweater is low key fire...

might cop w/ bb. simon collar for my girl
IMG_8461.jpeg
IMG_9484.jpeg
that you're holding in your arms

registered BK

First time signing up for the in store release! I’m always online or bust for supreme, how does this work? I’ll wait till tomorrow in hope for a text with a good number in line?

First time signing up for the in store release! I’m always online or bust for supreme, how does this work? I’ll wait till tomorrow in hope for a text with a good number in line?

First round of selected texts goes out today at 1pm local time. Second round of selected texts goes out at 4pm. This just tells you that you were selected and you have to confirm Yes or No. If selected, you'll get a text on Wednesday telling you your number.

Woof. Tried for Manhattan, was stuck on processing for over 5 mins. So I tried again..told me I’ve already registered for this release. Any way to check, or just have to wait to see if a get a text later?

I got a flight to LA Thursday morning so didnt try to register, manual or bust for the dunks

Back
Top Bottom