Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Can anyone comment on their recent varsity jacket sizing? Do they typically run bigger or smaller? Thanks.

Yea can anyone give insight? Sizing for supreme has been all over the place imo. Are they back to more fitting clothes a la pre 2018?

Got a S tonal bogo this summer and it was tight.

I pretty much buy a medium no matter what.

My crew varsity from 2015 had a slimmer cut while my 2019 Supreme Team varsity always felt big (which is fine I just threw a hoody under it).

Hoping this one fits in between. Id like to not require a layering piece but in all likelihood I will wear a jacket with a hoody under it anyway.

Last edited:
E01E48BE-8B41-4FC1-A8F7-1A19D7B5AB60.jpeg

8C2CD8DF-A847-4ED9-9DC2-2059DB61BA76.jpeg

pass on the photo tee this season... would be weird for me to rock when I dont know his music... just know he had a kid with mayweathers daughter lol

pass on the photo tee this season... would be weird for me to rock when I dont know his music... just know he had a kid with mayweathers daughter lol
I totally forgot about that, I definitely dont want one now. IIRC he got some other chick pregnant around the same time he knocked her up.

I totally forgot about that, I definitely dont want one now. IIRC he got some other chick pregnant around the same time he knocked her up.
Pretty sure he has like 8 kids or something like that. Also there’s footage of him abusing one of his girls by an elevator. I’m good on the tee.

Black varsity growing on me. Expensive though. Iono it will be easy to get.

Last edited:
I pretty much buy a medium no matter what.

My crew varsity from 2015 had a slimmer cut while my 2019 Supreme Team varsity always felt big (which is fine I just threw a hoody under it).

Hoping this one fits in between. Id like to not require a layering piece but in all likelihood I will wear a jacket with a hoody under it anyway.

I’m going for a medium too. The last varsity I purchased was the motion logo in a large. Fits a little too big for my liking. Like my varsity jackets to fit more on the fitted side. Miss when UK/EU fam would post size charts before US drops.

Anyone remember how the 2019 bandana fleeces fit. I've heard they run small. I usually buy my mediums but I have a line on a large

Was in on a $398 varsity.

Was 75/25 on a $458 varsity.

Probably out on a $568 Chinese-made varsity.

For that kinda money I'd rather spend the extra $30 on an American-made EFF Dodgers varsity if/when it restocks.

Back
Top Bottom