Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Safari private browsing just worked for me on desktop. Took me 15 minutes to get stuff to load though :smh: :sick:

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 8.16.14 AM.png

SMH @ the website!!! No Varsity for me :ohwell:

But I was finally able to checkout something...

Mustard Skellington and Red Chopsticks (preferred Black, but sold out already) for me

This season is going to be fun.... :rolleyes

Wanted any of the NBA tee's except white in a XL-2X and never could even get the images to load...

Mobile was trash so ended up moving to work PC. Missed on Black photo tee so went Navy, got my son a khaki, and black holy war tee and out. Glad wasnt much I wanted this drop.

The site before shopify was slightly better. The site before they enlarged the pics was better. Now this current one is glitched. Had a feeling it was a tough purchase.

1692286465450.png

What is up with the sizing mannn. How the body length and the chest width pretty much the exact same dimensions. Literally a box :smh:

I have a feeling the ppl who bought the varsity jacket to flip are going to take a bath on fees on it unless they get some hypebeast to bite in the next 24hrs. Hopefully most folks who spent that kinda $ are looking to wear it, though.

I have a feeling that these "heat" brands like Supreme, ALD and Kith are now following the pricing model that sports teams and music acts are following: "why only charge $X for stuff if the resell marketplace has traditionally been willing to pay $Y?" So while a varsity 3 yrs ago was only $400, but ppl paid $700 resale for it, now Supreme is charging almost $600 and I don't think a lot of ppl are gonna wanna spend $800+ resale on it. We'll see, though. Maybe some rich bois out there really will blow $1k+ on it.

Back
Top Bottom