Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Looks like 2 bogo colors

53C0D04B-D47A-49C3-9EB1-18415EC8BCB0.jpeg

I really thought I wasn’t going to grab ANOTHER hoodie but alas… lol
I will wait for official pics but B Berrys looking noice

Anyone ever offer to buy your username :lol: I bet you could sell it
Belgium Belgium is the expert on it
It’s not something that would garner significant interest due to it having little inherent value. However it does have some potential, it’s a decent name for someone who wants to build a “stat IG”.
A stat IG is basically a page with a significant following that produces content around a specific topic/niche.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if people offer to buy it but I wouldn’t expect hundreds of dollars.

There’s 2 reasons people buy usernames, either as a status symbol or as a stat page.

An overwhelming majority of the username market revolves around the first of those two. In that case, people buy “OG (original) usernames” because they want to look cool/unique/rare and/or want to display their wealth in the case of it being a very expensive username.
OGs are 1 existing word and preferably as common, cool and short as possible. Exceptions are names of celebrities, sports teams, …
“Semi-OGs” are essentially derivatives of an OG, typically plurals or ending in -ly , -ed, or -ing. For example, a decent value OG would be “Ascend” but “Ascending” would be referred to as a semi-OG and sell for way less.

The latter reason people buy usernames is to run stat pages for monetization purposes. A stat page is an account with an existing significant amount of followers.

Usernames that are inherently good for attracting followers just due to the name but without already having significant followers are referred to as “niche usernames”, referring to the type of content the username is associated with. Typically these usernames are OGs as well, they attract followers far easier. An example I like to use is the username “Scary” vs “Scarystories” or “Fitness” vs “Dailyfitness”.
In both cases, the latter would be decent usernames but in terms of inherently attracting followers, they can’t even begin to compare against the OGs Scary and Fitness.

Nice to see you Belgium in the Supreme thread. How's the political thread? haven't been there awhile.

Ichi shirt rules, I have green, red is better but I have red hair so

Would never knock anyones preference but I don’t get the appeal of the gas tee? Am I missing something.

Attachments

• D4303BEF-493B-4571-ABD8-604DE8B1AE29.png
    D4303BEF-493B-4571-ABD8-604DE8B1AE29.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 365
Took dunk L yesterday as expected. Went blue thinking it would go last and it went first.

Wore Ichi yesterday
42386B0A-2E0E-4D94-B550-5697B0B42C59.jpeg
I’ve learned to just go after the color you want because chances are the polls that say what will go last is cap. People must try & trick the masses because I swear it’s always the opposite lol.

Back
Top Bottom