Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

It’s funny to me that clearly the low was more sought after in the dunk, and since ppl didn’t get it, and had to settle for the high now I gotta keep hearing how more fire the high is than the low 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m tired of it
Yeah they gotta reinforce the thinking and convince themselves that highs are better, highs were a consolation purchase for those who couldnt get the lows. Unless they wanted the highs instead of lows.

Not that the highs are trash but the lows > highs.

For those saying the highs are better, I only have one rebuttal....

Screenshot_20230911_163543_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve only wanted four SB dunk highs and I have three of them:
1. oski white
2. Rammellzee (wanted these more than the lows from the first time I saw the sample images)
3. RTJ highs which were way more interesting
4. White Gundam highs

Sadly I hit on the RTJ lows instead of the highs

For those saying the high are better, I only have one rebuttal....

Screenshot_20230911_163543_Chrome.jpg
:lol: im glad i don’t see this dude much on my lows.

white laces dont look too bad on the lows. black laces on the highs don’t look good imo. The creme/tan is tough to match, the gum soles on highs are a little darker.

the low gum soles are a little lighter.
In general people prefer sb dunk lows than highs.
Lows > highs.

I got both high and lows and I think the highs look better in hand. The lows are just easier to wear with it primarily being a black shoe.
That being said I’ll probably wear the lows first
IMG_6242.gif

7EE90D99-9441-47CC-BDF9-89E8354228D6.jpeg

These came in yesterday, i have to say this colorway is better than the lows and flows better. Even though i went for the lows first, they remind me of Pusheads which I’ve never been a big fan of. I just prefer SB lows to highs as a model

i prefer lows too, even though i’m not a model

Back
Top Bottom