Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

IMG_0117.jpeg

Haven't been in here since 2018 (college, freshman year) i'm an engineer now... life is life-ing.

Congrats! What kind of engineer and what do you plan to do in the field? Went to undergrad for Mech Eng, Bio Med concentration and grad for pharmaceutical manufacturing engineering. In project management now on track to be a general manager in the next year or 2 but spent the first solid 6-7 years as a manufacturing engineer and then compliance engineer.

All that to say good field to be in if you plan on spending all your money on supreme and sneakers :lol:

Congrats! What kind of engineer and what do you plan to do in the field? Went to undergrad for Mech Eng, Bio Med concentration and grad for pharmaceutical manufacturing engineering. In project management now on track to be a general manager in the next year or 2 but spent the first solid 6-7 years as a manufacturing engineer and then compliance engineer.

All that to say good field to be in if you plan on spending all your money on supreme and sneakers :lol:
Went to undergrad for applied data science. I'm a software engineer. (Cybersecurity) work for the gov (was in the army so that def helped). I started April this year and it kinda changed my life.

Damn i seen Mont Blanc on that list of tees they really digging in the vault. Imma need that one to pair with the beanie i got

I was gonna keep it chill but sheesh going for at least 3 tees and this one

IMG_4706.jpeg

Plus the cache

Back
Top Bottom