Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

20231106_212933.jpg

Said I was done with preme for da year , but walking by da store liked da hat way more than I thought I would , and da tee , well just wanted an orange tee. NOW I'm done.
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

IMG_6124.png
IMG_6125.png
So I am a villeroy and boch fan, got a ton of this stuff but not sure how I feel on the print or explaining to the wife I bought their version of a basketball.

Looks like around $1200 too…

Looks like the $10 magic eraser it is!

IMG_6124.png IMG_6125.png

I like both of those flannels a lot actually. I just got hit with a 2k repair bill for my truck tho so I will be passing.

The sherpa liner is what’s calling me. In all likely hood if I do shop it’ll only be one thing though. The rugby polo is way over the top but still calling me for some reason lol

The sherpa liner is what’s calling me. In all likely hood if I do shop it’ll only be one thing though. The rugby polo is way over the top but still calling me for some reason lol
Facts... I think I like the rugby because of the brown/pink combo lol. I think that's the only reason I'm interested in it 😂. Not really a fan of some of the patches though.

Facts... I think I like the rugby because of the brown/pink combo lol. I think that's the only reason I'm interested in it 😂. Not really a fan of some of the patches though.

It’s the Travis Scott effect lol every time I see brown and pink I buy it thinking it’ll match only to get it and never wear them together because it matches TOO much 😂

Would have been perfect without the rose and castle patches

Back
Top Bottom