Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

If anyone missed out on a Bogo this year, asspizza got your covered 😂

Password: imcool
IMG_8427.jpeg

Isn’t asspizza associated with supreme? The one tee that I got from them came on a supreme blank
They started off with legit blanks making custom bogo and started to blow up. Then Supreme took notice and there was an official collab in the works but then it got scrapped like many others. Then Supreme basically said “Do your thing” and gave them the thumbs up IIRC

ummmm thats news to me. when supreme switched tshirt suppliers their blanks ended up at kmart (or some other random store, can't remember) but EVERYONE had blanks.

Weren’t those Hanes blanks? Like the ones that come in the 3 pack? Not the blanks that their tees get printed on. Atleast that’s what I remember.

Attachments

• IMG_8433.jpeg
    IMG_8433.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 268
With the black hoodie refunded, I ended up getting a black FW22 crewneck which is more my style and what I wanted more anyway. Prices were almost identical. Hopefully StockX doesn't screw me again!

That Supreme/Jordan/Lakers/Nike/NBA/Kaws/Off-White collab shirt is wild. Should have thrown some Bape print on there or something just to kick it up a notch.

Back
Top Bottom