Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

we sitting on uncut d*ck? jk

ayyoooo-ayoo.gif

Dunks are falling in price. My white pair is missing the beaded/ball chain. Might scoop a 3rd pair red/blue to keep two on ice.

nothing a visit to a Michael's Arts and Crafts store can't fix.

On another note, burbery bogo tee shipped. Whats weird this time is that when I checked out, slow processing bar and it showed a confirmation order page for 2 seconds and then showed me a decline page. Never had that before but I got a confirmation email 30 minutes later. While on my phone, I hit submit payment and it brought me back to the front page with an emptied cart. never got confirmation email but I have a pending charge, likely going to drop tho.

nothing a visit to a Michael's Arts and Crafts store can't fix.

On another note, burbery bogo tee shipped. Whats weird this time is that when I checked out, slow processing bar and it showed a confirmation order page for 2 seconds and then showed me a decline page. Never had that before but I got a confirmation email 30 minutes later. While on my phone, I hit submit payment and it brought me back to the front page with an emptied cart. never got confirmation email but I have a pending charge, likely going to drop tho.
True. Ty.

Back
Top Bottom