Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 15 30th Anniversary

surprised that the Tnf cyclops hood thing sold out. How tf people breathe outta that :lol:. Like a mask.
Was gonna cop the hoodie but the overall fit seemed weird. Can your head fit thru the eyehole to wear unhooded or is it a 100% ninja mask mode? Measurements on the size chart is super slim too. Wouldve needed to size up

"Water resistant" triggers me so much. Just make them waterproof fs.

Me too. But I have quite a few other gortex jackets to wear in the rain or snow. These TNF jackets definitely won't have the quality or durability as my Arcteryx Leaf multicam jackets. They are made in Canada 🇨🇦 compared to TNF made in China jackets.

Was gonna cop the hoodie but the overall fit seemed weird. Can your head fit thru the eyehole to wear unhooded or is it a 100% ninja mask mode? Measurements on the size chart is super slim too. Wouldve needed to size up
Idk, I thought the eyehole to the neck would have a zipper or something. One piece. Looks like that part is breathable. Full ninja.

black cardigan and some chapstick. I think I'm done off lookbook clothing this season. Just waiting on some accessories to release now.

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.35.23 AM.png

everywhere in cali except sf is too hot for any of the northface jackets…

it would just sit in my closet for years
might be just me, but anytime its 60 degrees or under I break out my warmest jacket now. which is sad cuz I used to live on the east coast.

so the baltoro will get plenty of play come November on those late-night dog walks.

Got both TNF jackets in camo to add to the collection. I love multicam jackets. It just stinks that Supreme/TNF didn't use gortex or even future light for jackets or pants.
Staff in my local mountain uses the same blue color for their staff jacket. Thinking of being a jerry on the slopes and get the blue mountain jacket. But seeing that the jacket is not even dryvent and its just 3 layer polyester water resistant, I'm not sure if it would be a good buy as a shell jacket for snowboarding.

Staff in my local mountain uses the same blue color for their staff jacket. Thinking of being a jerry on the slopes and get the blue mountain jacket. But seeing that the jacket is not even dryvent and its just 3 layer polyester water resistant, I'm not sure if it would be a good buy as a shell jacket for snowboarding.
I would definitely not use this thing for snowboarding. It's only water resistant and not waterproof. You would think they would atleast use dry vent. I don't remember the last time Supreme/TNF used gortex.

the last supreme north face with goretex that I got were these in FW18

4FEC782D-5CAC-4F52-B3C4-0C9057A0DDA7.jpeg

I have the black and sulphur jackets. I would never be able to keep that white one clean.

Oh wait I forgot those RTG jackets were gortex. And the studded jackets were dry vent. I think all the jackets after that were water resistant.

Back
Top Bottom