Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

Tell her if she keeps criticizing you, you’ll go back to your hs gf too.

This damn tee fits like a turtleneck
IMG_1987.jpeg

Random ? but anyone have any idea on that Schott bomber sizing? Typically a Supreme medium but 1500$ is a lot to just hope the fit is the same, couldn't find a comparable match on Schotts website.

Random ? but anyone have any idea on that Schott bomber sizing? Typically a Supreme medium but 1500$ is a lot to just hope the fit is the same, couldn't find a comparable match on Schotts website.

You can reference the sizing page once the drop goes live. There is sizing info there for the Schott leather Car Coat that is up there currently, but not sure if it will be the same.

Didn't expect the that beanie to sellout online either smh. I'll try in store soon
Might not be worth it. I don’t know if DSM gets no stock, but they only got 5 beanies total.

But if anyone wants to run by the West Hollywood store and see if they have anymore…

clear plastic jacket, i’m calling it now

1700179567410.jpeg
if they keep the collab simple, it should be dope…but we all kno they are gonna overthink and try so hard and it will be horrendous…

WTF were they thinking last year? TNF’s regular sh** is better

Looking like they’re going back to their Black Friday drop for TNF. That’s all we need. 1 solid TNF collab per season.

Back
Top Bottom