Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

^^^^i'mma revoke your access to the 59Fifty thread I see a weak Preme camp cap on you lol #FittedsOnly

I might take a trip to supreme and buy me some mac n cheese.

While I do, in fact, have a metric ****-ton of camp caps, this is a 5950 :emoji_triumph:

20220421_155913.jpg

IYKYK :wink:

Just to be clear, this chick is pretty much only known for one movie and for ****ing Krazy Kanye for publicity, right? Just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything here....

Meanwhile, me today:
20220421_153640.jpg

20220421_153752.jpg
She has 1 kid too and nudes. Known from uncut gems.

Markers restocked. I notice a lot of the African American collabs they have like lil Kim all green merch was sitting. I wonder if the dipset T-shirt sold out quick and mike Tyson? Rick Ruben t shirts flew🤔

They sit because Preme mass produces now and the crowd that made it what it is have gotten older and moved to other brands

Lol Tyson and Dipset are at the top of the most desired photo Tees. Lil Kim T is to much risqué as well.

Nas, ali, 3 6 mafia, Gucci mane all flew…RZa tee too

That said, I am sure some more overt black people stuff has sat and that’s cool with me 😂 everything ain’t for everybody

Last edited:
Try delete ur web browser cookies internet history turn off phone or pc and then turn it back it on and you should be good. Use diffent car or form of payment and alter name and adresss

Markers restocked. I notice a lot of the African American collabs they have like lil Kim all green merch was sitting. I wonder if the dipset T-shirt sold out quick and mike Tyson? Rick Ruben t shirts flew🤔

Stop trying to race bait. Supreme’s tees in general has been slower to sell out recently due to more availability and possibly less demand. More and more tees in general have been sitting the past few seasons. Plenty of black artist sold out quick like Sade, Nas, Mariah, MJB, MJ, tupac, and Buju to name a few all flew. And if you want to go back, Mike Tyson tees werent able to cop online and only able to buy if you lined up or paying about 100+ resale back in the day. So it’s not a race thing, it’s more of a trend of people not buying into supreme’s hype due to too much availability and Lil Kim not being super mainstream to most of the kids these days. And I’m sure if some of these artist I mentioned released a collab with supreme, maybe half wont sell out right away. Not cause of their race.

I still can't order the camo potee. I'm getting a high traffic error. Maybe I'm banned since they refunded me TNF jackets that were lost by UPS. Oh well money saved I guess
Try delete ur web browser cookies internet history turn off phone or pc and then turn it back it on and you should be good. Use diffent car or form of payment and alter name and adresss
Thanks I'll try that. If not money saved this week. Haven't really tried to buy much this season.

Back
Top Bottom