Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 16 30th Anniversary

How do you check total pieces available for an item?
Was just gonna ask this. I see this on Jordan drops and stuff with stock #s per size and whatnot. Always wondered where these #s come from unless it's from someone on the inside providing inventory system info.

Was just gonna ask this. I see this on Jordan drops and stuff with stock #s per size and whatnot. Always wondered where these #s come from unless it's from someone on the inside providing inventory system info.
there’s data that is consistent in structure/heirarchy across Shopify (and other) sites. Once you learn the structure you can basically reverse engineer it to get the item # and then the quantity loaded in that item. Bots are just scripts that access stuff that’s there. The Shopify stuff has changed a few times over the years but it’s still extremely exploited right now.

Genuinely surprised the Wallabees didnt sell out online, atleast the tan colorway. I might stop in the store tomorrow to cop.

I knew this gonna happen. I sent them brand new don’t even open the bag yet. Now they claim it got stain on smh. I knew they gonna switch with the damage they have smh
Stockx is bull ish. They claimed my white red and box logo l/s had a red dot on it when it was never opened out of the bag. They have ridiculous verification standards. Its not any sellers fault if the manufacturer made any marks. And they blame you for it. Stockx should go out of business.

everything was gone @ weho apparently with a quickness lol. went around 1pm. scooped up the wallabees & denim camp

Attachments

• 5A684042-FC92-4C18-9100-3EB5FFDEB35C.jpeg
    5A684042-FC92-4C18-9100-3EB5FFDEB35C.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 294
received the incense holder + a pack of incense

was lowkey scared of it arriving broken, but everything was good. the smell of the incense was decent but would not order the incense again.

i usually light these at the office - jason markk in little tokyo los angeles used these at the shop

Back
Top Bottom