Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

L on everything I tried for :smh:

I had the wallet, pants, and tee in the cart.

Wallet sold out first during the queue, then the tee sold out as soon as I got out of queue, and lastly, when I pressed process payment for the pants, SOLD OUT.

yep, but couldnt afford anything from that collection

lord knows i still want the lv camp tho idk y always thought that ish was fire
That collection had me fighting nfl players… the way LV did that was so dope, well in NY at least.. I still have all my pieces minus one wallet, I had two

The only item I was able to manage manually.

IMG_6828.jpeg

I got a card holder DS and one that my wife uses daily lol.. she does not give a shi*

Need to start using mine again...

I've been using the first card holder Virgil put out for LV.

Friend actually got us invited to LV in Houston for the Supreme release. Was weird, they took us through the back entrance, had to leave our phones with them. Everything was sold out minus denim, but was able to get the card holder.

We left through the front entrance with garment bags and were asked multiple times if we wanted to sell the stuff. I never wanted to get out of a place faster than that...

Flipped all the stuff tbh... would have only kept the hoodie and tee, but they weren't there.

The queue is nasty SMH

L on Bogo tee

Had a chance to cop varsity jacket but passed

I don't need another $700 jacket

I have so many sitting in my closet unworn lol

Friend actually got us invited to LV in Houston for the Supreme release. Was weird, they took us through the back entrance, had to leave our phones with them. Everything was sold out minus denim, but was able to get the card holder.

We left through the front entrance with garment bags and were asked multiple times if we wanted to sell the stuff. I never wanted to get out of a place faster than that...

Flipped all the stuff tbh... would have only kept the hoodie and tee, but they weren't there.

LV NY called and my SA said we’re all in a room on the phone with our clients tell me everything you want and we have to basically just try to get it before anyone else… I got everything I wanted except the trunk.. I’m sure it was Odell who got the trunk but they never told me, they just said “damn an nfl player got the trunk I’m sorry” 😂😂😂

Buenos dias , did i miss something today ?

Neil Young, Morissey, and Buju Banton. Buju is a Medium but fits like a large and Neil and Morissey are a large. I just have wayyyy too many Supreme tees from over the years
color of the moz?
id be interested in the morriss-tee

Did manage to cop the Virgil collab PO which is one of my favorite's.
IMG_1726.jpeg

I got a card holder DS and one that my wife uses daily lol.. she does not give a shi*
I wanted the Slender wallet in black so bad. Tried buying it resell but no one was budging.

LV NY called and my SA said we’re all in a room on the phone with our clients tell me everything you want and we have to basically just try to get it before anyone else… I got everything I wanted except the trunk.. I’m sure it was Odell who got the trunk but they never told me, they just said “damn an nfl player got the trunk I’m sorry” 😂😂😂

I know they were playing favorites, could see a few pieces that "weren't for sale" in the back...

Would have loved the tee, but meh... my buddy who got me in was able to order a tee over the phone before. It was a very strange release.

I also returned the parka... didn't want a $4000 paper weight... it did go up last time I checked though.

I still have the LV wallet, chain wallet, and crew sweatshirt. The wallets are ds, but I use the crewneck on occasion. L on this release couldn't get past the que.

Back
Top Bottom