Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

T shirts to a nice restaurant are a big no for me no matter if it’s a box logo. One high end steak place near me will even give you a blazer from the back closet if people don’t have a collared shirt. They don’t give an f about sizing either so people are swimming in their’s sometimes.

Packing up X-Más decorations.

Till next year

D8DB4F5F-8A72-4C31-9FD0-C1C504623971.jpeg

Just need another varsity arc crew and one for wifey. If they put the duraflames on sale I’ll grab a case too.

kinda bogus to do the sale at midnight. Every other sale they have done on what monday's or thursdays at their normal drop time?

This is basically asking bots to eat since most people were prob sleeping. Wanted the half zip puffer....oh well

kinda bogus to do the sale at midnight. Every other sale they have done on what monday's or thursdays at their normal drop time?

This is basically asking bots to eat since most people were prob sleeping. Wanted the half zip puffer....oh well
Idk, i dont think people are using bots for the stuff that make it to the sale. Most of the items leftover are super reg.

Most of the good cws were never in stock so unless you wanted orange or pink half zip you didn’t miss anything.

Sale is weak and 30% vs 40% last season. Unless something good gets added I’ll pass.

Back
Top Bottom