Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

$185 for a crewneck oh well atleast secured

Funny I can cop the goodies and crew neck but can never get a tee :lol:

Didn't load for forever, finally carted on desktop and got to checkout, page froze loading Paypal. Tried checkout in another tab, got kicked back to the main page. Sold out on mobile after carting there, too.

Got a Paypal confirmation email, though, so I'm thinking I might be good. Never got an order confirmation screen and no email from Supreme yet, though, so we'll see.

Girl got me yellow beanie. Woulda had grey, too, but she got card decline through apple pay on mobile, and grey sold out on her. Happy with yeller, tho.

Glad that most of y'all cooked :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

giphy.gif

Just got a confirmation email - large Brown secured! (yeah, that sounds gross if you have no idea what I'm talking about lol)

giphy.gif

Just caught up. Can’t believe this is my first pick up of the season. Was hard passing on stuff like the cookie jar and inflatable.

Got pine small at 11:01. Wife tried for grey at 11 but struck out since the dog jumped right on the laptop while she was on the bed. Had her try for black instead and got checkout for a black small at 11:03. I liked pine, black, and grey the best. I did like the grey because of the black box and how it was diff than the rest, but something about it looks off now. Maybe because it reminds me of yeezy zyons or slates

Idk he said they gave him the wrong color and he was scared to say something. They also gave him the heavy *** gumball machine in a box instead of a bag so he was struggling bringing that home via train lmao.

They’re mad chill he should have said something! Even before they opened the doors, they said to check your bag to make sure you got the right color before you leave because they weren’t letting people back in. I’m sure the train back home was annoying that box was big af.

Back
Top Bottom