Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Thought I had an xl grey this morning during restocks but it sold out during processing Apple Pay. Anybody in here able to hit a restock manually?

Whats good with the sizing for those that have the box logo in hand. Is it oversized like previous yrs? TIA
this guy is new but it's a good question that I would like to know the answer in case I get spicy :emoji_hot_pepper:

and I know they've done this in the past...sometimes the grey t shirt/hoodie would be sourced from another maker and fit different than other colors

so If anyone can advise from the sizing of grey as well as other colors like black or sand cause I might get spicy today :emoji_hot_pepper:

Here’s the sizing on the website

C8099175-38BD-4715-BF8F-C1597AAD14AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea seriously that's all I want to know too. I know I'm going to end up rage buying two of these SMH.

Thought I had an xl grey this morning during restocks but it sold out during processing Apple Pay. Anybody in here able to hit a restock manually?
Those have to be mostly if not all phantom restocks.. ..I gave up after last night...in the past legit ones would happen on Sundays sometimes, but that was years back. when you could 2 tab and cop 2 box logo hoodies manual. Or bots ate them all but pretty sure they are just ghost restocks. I knew hitting 2 hoops would cost me hoodies, but I have several hoodies still DS so meh.

Last edited:
I mean ghost reestocks have been common for years. I really doubt there is any stock. Im sure an actual bot user can confirm.

Back
Top Bottom