Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

IMG_5196.png
I should have been more specific! Need the blackmeans jacket sizing if you have it? Appreciated! Did you just save this or is their an archive? Couldnt get wayback to work. Thanks again tho!!

Found this at Burlington today. Easy cop. Gonna open up and drop some bogo stickers and then maybe some other accessories and put it up in my office 😅

IMG_6285.jpeg
Yoooo lol I have a few of the fake sup art from home goods hanging up lol. Kermit, fake LV one and a few more. Id have copped that too…aint been to a burlington in forever may need to slide 😂 *ah yeah mine are by that cat too lol

Yoooo lol I have a few of the fake sup art from home goods hanging up lol. Kermit, fake LV one and a few more. Id have copped that too…aint been to a burlington in forever may need to slide 😂 *ah yeah mine are by that cat too lol

Low key it’s a good quality frame. Thing is heavy.

Is there anywhere I can find historical size charts to compare to previous box logo hoodies. I’m googling my life away here.

Multiple people have told me people that wear XL can fit a L in this years hoodie. I refuse to believe that tho

Is there anywhere I can find historical size charts to compare to previous box logo hoodies. I’m googling my life away here.

Multiple people have told me people that wear XL can fit a L in this years hoodie. I refuse to believe that tho
Sizing has gone up on hoodies and tshirts this isn’t a secret

Back
Top Bottom