Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

in-store today :smokin

8CF47326-40FC-44DF-982A-82B04D4F5918.jpeg

You kinda need the black TNF nuptse and shell jacket to match with the other colors, so it will be a hot commodity

Same size as the white camo box logo but runs shorter. They should include color sizing if they’re gonna start giving out individual shirt sizing.
IMG_3966.jpeg
Same deal with the futura tees. Purple is shorter a tad bit tighter and tag is different than the red shirt. If I didn’t get both directly from supreme I would have thought one of them was fake

I’ll try for a TNF tan tee and the teddy. Don’t wear TNF jackets cause arcteryx gortex rain shells >>>> anybody else on the market by a landslide and I have a few just sitting in my closet.

3 orders. No silly straw. No mini bogos either. Grey and olive Futura, a few maradonnas and some reggies.. I remember when something like that would irk me. lol...hopefully they do the mini bogos for the next few drops

Same deal with the futura tees. Purple is shorter a tad bit tighter and tag is different than the red shirt. If I didn’t get both directly from supreme I would have thought one of them was fake

I had this issue a few years back with the cross bogo tee drop. My navy one was weirdly longer than my black one

What sucks about that... is it woulda been dope in like 05-06... crazy releasing something like that now.

Back
Top Bottom