Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

The material of the taped seam wouldn’t necessarily feel great with an embroidered logo imo. The taped seam logo feels a little rubbery, more than just printed.

Embroidered would go better with different fabrics or materials.
But if thats VF or Supreme saving costs, its what it is.

last three pairs of pants i got were hella big… i would look up the sizing on the website…their 36’s usually measure out to a 38 waist i think

the cargo pants/jeans are definately good quality tho

edit: i got curious and just looked it up. 36’s are 39 on the waist for relaxed and 39.5 for baggy. 90’s look is movin to early 00’s look hella fast. tall tees are gonna be here F/W 24

Good feedback. I'm aiming for a 32. I checked the measurements and should be good based on that but I'm expecting them to be big.. just hope its not painters pants :lol: Also good to hear the quality is there because Ill have to go cop on a resell app.

Good feedback. I'm aiming for a 32. I checked the measurements and should be good based on that but I'm expecting them to be big.. just hope its not painters pants :lol: Also good to hear the quality is there because Ill have to go cop on a resell app.
I got the cargo pants from week 1. They definitely run big and baggy but doable. If I had to compare them to the sizing of Uniqlo cargo pants they run bigger in the waist and leg. Quality is great tho. Actually caught me by surprise

I remember when I could barely afford supreme

FADE0A3B-45D4-4AEA-86AC-0DF78865AA06.jpeg

Wore my Catwoman hoodie to get my truck inspected yesterday and as I was walking into the inspection center a gorgeous blonde MILF (probably late 40s/early 50s) following me in asked me if I skated. I was like "Huh? Oh, nope... just like the brand. How do you know Supreme?" She goes "oh, my kids are really into it." Wasn't exactly sure how to react to that one so I just held the door and let her go ahead of me lol...
next time whip it out

The material of the taped seam wouldn’t necessarily feel great with an embroidered logo imo. The taped seam logo feels a little rubbery, more than just printed.

Embroidered would go better with different fabrics or materials.
But if thats VF or Supreme saving costs, its what it is.

I have the time square tape seamed shell. It had an embroidered logo. For me, the design fits well with the rest of the shell.

Unfortunately, for this release, supreme/tnf removed the left sleeve pocket. That's clutch for me when snowboarding and placing my season pass rfid card in that pocket.

Dudes are wild for spending this kind of money on a sleeper week but I def appreciate the try on hauls in a time where you can actually circle back and pick stuff up.

I’m actually feeling the fit of the North face tee.

That guy is balling though. He has a penthouse suite near central London lol.

Anyone cop one of these? Sizing looks like it should be a loose fit but curious if anyone has it in hand. Their wording is a little odd too :lol: but leaning toward a M between M-L.

IMG_0805.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom