Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Anyone cop one of these? Sizing looks like it should be a loose fit but curious if anyone has it in hand. Their wording is a little odd too :lol: but leaning toward a M between M-L.

IMG_0805.jpeg
Just take one of your tees that fit to your liking and measure it and compare it to the size chart for that tee. Their size chart for the most part is pretty on point.

Just take one of your tees that fit to your liking and measure it and compare it to the size chart for that tee. Their size chart for the most part is pretty on point.

Copy.. that’s how I arrived at leaning toward the M and wanted to see if anyone could confirm. I’ll do my googles and make it work.

Just ordered a couple small box L/S tees and a restocked natural Rowlf. Maybe third time's the charm for the zesty straw :nerd:

Well, my third order from week 1 still hasn't shipped. Just emailed them to see if it's gonna come through, but at this point my hopes aren't particularly high :frown:

In for a few tees. Toy Machine and Foundation were my favorite companies growing up skating in the mid 2000s. Still watch Good & evil regularly.

Pretty much zippo makes insert that change it from the traditional cotton and wick set up to like a single or dual butane flame, electronic, etc. I added the dual flame to my red zippo off seeing someone else do it here.

IMG_7947.jpeg

Here’s all the ones you can get

I still smoke cigs, and I've been using the single butane insert in my Zippo for years.

I could easily spend $600+ this week on Toy Machine stuff and not even get everything I want. Ed and Toy Machine is an extremely important and formative part of my youth. Still got Welcome To Hell and Jump Off A Building on VHS. Love that they got Elissa in the preview too. Missed out on all the Doom stuff last season. Hoping that I can go ham this week.

Back
Top Bottom