Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

IMG_9384.jpeg

Yeah… ya’ll shouldn’t be paying $300 for denim made in china.
I think at one point they were using quality denim from japan but it was still smooth and not textured like high quality Japanese raw denim. I only got one pair years ago at like a $150 price point and I was kind of indifferent to the quality then. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t Sugar Cane or Big John quality by any stretch.

There was a long discussion about this on Reddit last year and I definitely saw pics of made in China denim over the past few years.

But if these are actually made in Japan maybe they actually command the price point to some degree? $150-$220 is pretty common for real made in Japan raw denim.

But even that description is a bit sus to me because you never see the term “Japanese English” denim used.

Thanks .. I think it’s just not there yet. No Halftone S Top.

Yeah big pass on the denim...annoying because the denim and the jerseys were honestly the only pieces I was geared up for this season.

Still in for the Spider Jersey, going to have to take it to my tailor to get it cropped/hemmed . It's too long.

Just go with whatever size you would get a regular supreme tee shirt in, thats the size I wear in their picket tees which are similar to those halftone ones

Copped this from them in a M and was a little small. Stopped by their store last week and didn’t get to try on a tee but noticed it was different than this one which had me second guessing. Only tee I ever copped

Super came by for repairs and forgot to add the pic :lol:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 6.24.15 PM.png

Still waiting on that online store credit for my return. Was hoping I could use it this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom