Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

I’ve seen that before. It’s like the most cheapest option, think they call it return services. I was told an agent only makes pickups like once a week. Then it takes them up to a week to deliver it once it arrives at the local facility.

Aren’t you in NY? That’s foul if so smh. It’ll get delivered tho, but they take forever.

Minor update: got a call back from the post office and the lady seemed pretty knowledgeable and explained basically what you said. It’s a navy yard so they scoop once a week or w/e. As long as it gets done I’m good but this is trash for trying to use store credit. Might be over for my supreme days in the near future.

Just ordered a Halftone tee too.. hope o don’t have the same issue.

Bro why you ain’t just go to the store and return it?

You can do that?? 👀

The site says online orders have to be sent back and can’t be taken to the store.Only thing I ever copped from them was a Vanson in 2017 so IDK if the site is just dated info but figured I couldn’t even do that.

Minor update: got a call back from the post office and the lady seemed pretty knowledgeable and explained basically what you said. It’s a navy yard so they scoop once a week or w/e. As long as it gets done I’m good but this is trash for trying to use store credit. Might be over for my supreme days in the near future.

Just ordered a Halftone tee too.. hope o don’t have the same issue.
I got that one velour jacket last season and returned it for refund on my credit card

and rebought in a different size

You can do that?? 👀

The site says online orders have to be sent back and can’t be taken to the store.Only thing I ever copped from them was a Vanson in 2017 so IDK if the site is just dated info but figured I couldn’t even do that.

I think you can, the info on the site is super dated

Shanghai Box Logo is clean!

I stopped by the BK store earlier today and saw the NYC Shop exclusive crew and had to cop.

IMG_6483.jpeg

IMG_6489.jpeg

Anyone in NYC willing to cop me a size M in the NYC crew neck? I'm happy to throw in extra for the trouble.

LA.crewneck request please
Milan would also be great

Any in the NY store? I’m in the city.

Also looks like they have the muppet fleece.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom