Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

IMG_1352.jpeg

Last edited:
The lighting is low. A little brighter in more light. Couldn’t take pics outside, it’s pouring in NYC.

Also the San Francisco crew neck is hard as **** I didn’t realize. The giants colors are fire. I might need to slide buy and see if they have any left.

Also the San Francisco crew neck is hard as **** I didn’t realize. The giants colors are fire. I might need to slide buy and see if they have any left.
Let us know if they do. I’ve been moving the past couple days but if they have a L I might swing by

Dude on Reddit said the Muppets sherpa felt thin and cheap as hell, so I'm kinda glad that I didn't cop. I'm so spoiled with a great Filson and a great Patagonia sherpa jacket, I know I wouldn't have been satisfied. Still love the look of it though.

Dude on Reddit said the Muppets sherpa felt thin and cheap as hell, so I'm kinda glad that I didn't cop. I'm so spoiled with a great Filson and a great Patagonia sherpa jacket, I know I wouldn't have been satisfied. Still love the look of it though.
I can confirm that it does feel very thin and cheap…I only have north face fleeces to compare it to, but those feel more substantial. Might be perfect for spring tho?

Was sick as hell and missed the Kermit goretex. That and the toucan light were the two things I was looking forward to the most this season. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom