Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Picked up another NY Shop Crew Neck along with purple Futura board and Orange Mili camp earlier today in BK.

IMG_6573.jpeg

My buddy in Tokyo was able to grab me the Tokyo Shop crewnecks too. Can’t wait to get them in!

593731b1-12fb-40c1-974b-3558061cf642.jpeg
when you get them, can you post on sizing info if they fit the same as their regular crewneck vs Japan sizing. Japan cloth sizing sometime are smaller.

Honestly? Not so sure…
Yeah I think you’re gonna need to be top 10 in line to even have a chance. The big Supreme leakers are saying stock is crazy limited on most pieces. The Fur is apparently limited to 100 worldwide with 20 held back for F&F already. Can’t imagine the varsity having more than 200-300 worldwide

Assume most of the stuff isn't hyped but I never can gauge it...
Want the green zip up, white beater, black & white socks and I guess the black hat....
If I can't get something major like the hoodie or hat then I don't think I wanna drop a bill on socks and a wife beater LOL.
Prolly end up with nothing tbh.....

Does anyone know what resell shops are in Shanghai?

I will be visiting next month and i want the Shanghai box logo tee

Stockx bugging with the prices right now, def cheaper if i purchase in Shanghai

Assume most of the stuff isn't hyped but I never can gauge it...
Want the green zip up, white beater, black & white socks and I guess the black hat....
If I can't get something major like the hoodie or hat then I don't think I wanna drop a bill on socks and a wife beater LOL.
Prolly end up with nothing tbh.....
It’s very hyped. I’m going for a bogo hoody and skull t shirt but absolutely don’t expect to hit on either.

Picked up another NY Shop Crew Neck along with purple Futura board and Orange Mili camp earlier today in BK.

IMG_6573.jpeg

My buddy in Tokyo was able to grab me the Tokyo Shop crewnecks too. Can’t wait to get them in!

593731b1-12fb-40c1-974b-3558061cf642.jpeg
How much do these go for?

I’ve never done an in store registration usually just try online. Got thru for 11:15, am I still gonna be fighting for things?

Back
Top Bottom