• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I'm trying to figure out. Every time I have gotten the reversal I have not gotten any text.

pretty sure everyone gets the reversal. Its been so long since I got a text back I dont remember for sure, though. can anyone confirm that went to the store last week?

Just got a text. So I guess the charge/reversal charge doesn't matter. Guess I was just unlucky these past few weeks lol

Ordered a bag from the restock last week expecting it to come with a single reggie.
2214DE0F-0C73-4AB9-9E55-628CF039D96C.jpeg

Ordered a bag from the restock last week expecting it to come with a single reggie.
2214DE0F-0C73-4AB9-9E55-628CF039D96C.jpeg

I'm hoping for the same now. I ordered a black waste bag from the same restock on my way back home from supreme BK(they had them instore lol) and am expecting reggies so let's see. Congrats man

Has anyones shipments from last week not moved at all? I got tracking last Fri and UPS still hasn't picked it up
Feel like their backed up. Got shipping Friday and mine didn’t move still last night. Expect possible delays as well with the snow about to hit in NY

My UPS Label is waiting for being shipped since Thursday evening... not worried though
yep i had 2 orders and they were both processed at the same time. received one yesterday and the other is still waiting for UPS. theyll probably move sometime this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom