Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time....

Also is the 10% StockX code still active? Bout to pull the trigger on Orange Ghost Rider tee :nerd:

Need that code to scoop the JPG sunglasses and/or navy fur. Damb I was sleeping on how dope both are.

giphy.gif
jokes on you, i already have it

It’s time....

Also is the 10% StockX code still active? Bout to pull the trigger on Orange Ghost Rider tee :nerd:
It wouldn’t matter even if it was active

It only worked if StockX emailed your account, I tried it multiple times

I miss that $20 off your first order promo StockX used to have

I never even got the promo code for the first order :smh:

StockX banned me because of when they used to do the $25 off code for new accounts, I made one too many.

had the same probs with the bimmer that i did with the chair. It kept going to cart when i hit process.

Except this time i got an email so guess i got it

im def signing up instore for the water blicky

even if its the only cool thing dropping that week
Lol is "blicky" gun?

Really curious on the pricing of the bogo. Obviously their won’t be real Swarovski crystals on the bogo (or will there? :nerd: ) but this would be a really easy was for Sup to mark up a Bogo. Price determines if I go for tee, hoodie or both

...which I’m positive I’ll strike on either way.

I'm am officially DECEASED. Went to Islands of adventure today wearing my Leda shirt and secruity almost made me change out of it lmfaooo. Dude had me held up for like 2 minutes at the secruity censors. Only reason I got to keep wearing it was because the manager was a young black guy that was like OH SNAP THATS SUPREME FOINE ARTS HE GOOD BRO. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20190420_192742.jpg

I'm am officially DECEASED. Went to Islands of adventure today wearing my Leda shirt and secruity almost made me change out of it lmfaooo. Dude had me held up for like 2 minutes at the secruity censors. Only reason I got to keep wearing it was because the manager was a young black guy that was like OH SNAP THATS SUPREME FOINE ARTS HE GOOD BRO. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20190420_192742.jpg
That’s nothing

I accidentally wore a last orgy supreme tee from many many seasons ago to my mosque for Friday prayer
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom