Official sz14+ thread (Team BigFooters)

I wear a size 14 and hate the fact I can't try on many of the shoes I like.
I am happy for the fact that I have a Nordstrom Rack like 5 min away, so I have a pretty large supply of dress shoes to choose from.

This dude just annoys me I dunno why....if I was a mod and was ever gonna abuse my powers, this would be a good time.

Size 14 checking in.
smokin.gif

And I agree with it being hard for us big footed people to find dress shoes, doubly hard if you have big and wide feet like me.

Originally Posted by Duckness

I am happy for the fact that I have a Nordstrom Rack like 5 min away, so I have a pretty large supply of dress shoes to choose from.

My SPEC been trying to get me to check that out. He said they show mad love to the big footers. O, and Im a size 15 in sneakers. 14 in loafers/dress shoes. Ido have some sporadic size 16's(mostly jordans) and my air force one's I always go with the 14 to prevent the creases.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Probably a true size 13.5 but thats impossible to find at retail stores. So I prefer 14 but I have alot size 13 kicks especially have been in Canada for a while you cant find 14 there

yo you from Canada too? where from? i stay in Vancouver..

its mos def hard to find sz 14's here

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

im size 14 is there any place that i can still get a size 14 hyperdunk?

you should holla at my man "Badlands215" on ISS.. he is the hyperdunk king.. hes a 14-15

Originally Posted by jrballer

Probably a true size 13.5 but thats impossible to find at retail stores. So I prefer 14 but I have alot size 13 kicks especially have been in Canada for a while you cant find 14 there

yo you from Canada too? where from? i stay in Vancouver..

its mos def hard to find sz 14's here

I'm not from Canada, I've just stayed there for awhile. I lived in Toronto

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

My SPEC been trying to get me to check that out. He said they show mad love to the big footers. O, and Im a size 15 in sneakers. 14 in loafers/dress shoes. I do have some sporadic size 16's(mostly jordans) and my air force one's I always go with the 14 to prevent the creases.

yeah whenever i travel to the US i hit up a few Nordstrom Racks.. they always got sz 14 good $$%

Originally Posted by jrballer

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

My SPEC been trying to get me to check that out. He said they show mad love to the big footers. O, and Im a size 15 in sneakers. 14 in loafers/dress shoes. I do have some sporadic size 16's(mostly jordans) and my air force one's I always go with the 14 to prevent the creases.

yeah whenever i travel to the US i hit up a few Nordstrom Racks.. they always got sz 14 good $$%

As soon as I finish up these finals and get some free time in the summer. I am driving up to Cleveland to clean them out!

at me job we been getting size 14s and they just sit. ill see if I can get a nice discount and hook you guys up. lately we been getting 14s in SBs andquickstrikes.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

at me job we been getting size 14s and they just sit. ill see if I can get a nice discount and hook you guys up. lately we been getting 14s in SBs and quickstrikes.

Basketball shoes? I dont know it seemed like it used to be easier to get sz 14 but in the city I live maybe their isnt a big market for that size?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

at me job we been getting size 14s and they just sit. ill see if I can get a nice discount and hook you guys up. lately we been getting 14s in SBs and quickstrikes.

Basketball shoes? I dont know it seemed like it used to be easier to get sz 14 but in the city I live maybe their isnt a big market for that size?

not really basketball shoes. off the top of my head I know we have a bunch of dunks, air maxes and a few air force ones.

it really aint all that hard to find sneakers in a 14 or 15 especially when the first drop. finding them in stores like footlocker or something is usually a nogo but they can order them. but pickyourshoes and eastbay (dont get me started on them right now
frown.gif
) normally have 14s and 15s if they aint sold out.
but like everyone else said high end designer stuff just aint gonna happen

Originally Posted by omgitswes

but pickyourshoes and eastbay (dont get me started on them right now
frown.gif
) normally have 14s and 15s if they aint sold out.
and if they were even manufactured in that size.

we tried having a big foot team a couple year back and it never worked out

sz14-15 checking in

yeah they do sell out mighty fast.
and i've never seen any sbs past a 13, well any sbs worth getting.
we should try to get this started though

Back
Top Bottom