***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Figured to just start another thread since the other one disappeared during the move. Not that I have a full knowledge of tattoos but people know I am a fan and enjoy the work of others. So post up any pics, questions or whatever else relating to tattooing.
AzsecUNCQAEvjfm.png:large

And to just add to this first post, Vice is starting their 2nd season on their awesome documentary Tattoo Age with Valeri Vargas, Mutsuo, and Thom Devita. If you haven't seen none of the episodes, I highly suggest you check it out here: http://www.vice.com/tattoo-age.

Some work from Varlerie Vargas:

eagletoparm.jpg
profilewolf.jpg
shanebackpiecedone.jpg
blackwolfwhiterose.jpg
ravisleevedone.jpg
craigcoverupdone.jpg

And saw this on Instagram. Mike Rubendall tattooing Dame Dash:

10704e4ae7ad11e1877022000a1e9bca_7.jpg

im into religious, realistic, portraits, traditional, script and gangsta/hood type pieces. mostly black and grey work since color doesn't look good on me, but real recognize real. hopefully i can get some decent quality pics of what i got to put up soon. let see yalls work. in the mean time i'll share some pics ive saved over time. some might even be from previous volumes.

fresh scarification, wish i would have saved the healed pictures too.

Should have a new pic to post after next week, have one more session to go on my octopus rib piece.

There are some SICK tatts on here. Makes me want to get inked up so bad. Just need to buff up a little bit more and get my money right :lol:

Any other artists with a similar style like Jun Cha? I just found out about his work and it's amazing.
I probably will never get a tattoo but if I do those are the type I would want

There are some SICK tatts on here. Makes me want to get inked up so bad. Just need to buff up a little bit more and get my money right :lol:

I would say have your money right more so then your body. Depending on how big a piece you want, you have to at least have a couple of grand and in cash for some cases. I am facing that problem now. I already spent $900 on my tat and it looks like it could be another $1500 more. What sucks is thes guys take nothing but cash and I only have so much for each time they are available. I go in on the 31st for more work but can only afford 4 hours or so. At this rate, my tattoo won't get finished as fast as I thought. And only say have your money right more so then your body because you don't want to work out and have a budget tattoo on your body. You'll pretty much ruin everything you've worked for.

Any other artists with a similar style like Jun Cha? I just found out about his work and it's amazing.
I probably will never get a tattoo but if I do those are the type I would want

BJ Betts spoke about this guy but Eric Marcinizyn is up on the same scale as Jun Cha. Just different content and sort of different style but he's pretty damn good at doing black and whites. I've posted pics of his work on the last thread but here you go:

http://ericmarcinizyn.blogspot.com/

colinall.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-2.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-3.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-4.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-5.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-6.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-7.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-8.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-9.jpg
black-and-grey-tattoos-by-eric-marcinizyn-10.jpg

Outline

Shaded....Random Objects Vision tee :nthat:

Not a good pic
Anatomical heart/microphone morph

Part of my right sleeve, I've had a lot more added to it since then. Old pic from 08
Philipians 4: 4-9. My moms fave Bible verse

Last edited:
Seem like towards the end of the last thread there was a bit of roasting going on, which made people hesitant to post their ink.

Hopefully we can avoid that this time around.

Outline

Not a good pic
Anatomical heart/microphone morph

Part of my right sleeve, I've had a lot more added to it since then. Old pic from 08
Philipians 4: 4-9. My moms fave Bible verse

That is some dope ink. I wish I could come up with something so ill/creative. I am not creative at all :rolleyes

Outline

That is some dope ink. I wish I could come up with something so ill/creative. I am not creative at all :rolleyes

Preciate it, I had a general idea of what I wanted and the guy that does mine put his ideas with mine and the result was :pimp:

That sets a good tattoo artist from a great tattoo artist. Them being able to put ideas on your skin without deviating away from you want

Seem like towards the end of the last thread there was a bit of roasting going on, which made people hesitant to post their ink.

Hopefully we can avoid that this time around.

agreed, but alot of the roasting had to do with folks not wanting to accept advise/criticism regarding quality work. by that i mean even on the basics like line work and shading not the subject of the tattoo

Last edited:
I'll post some of my ink in the next few days

*EDIT* Here's the one on my arm... tribute to my mother. "Forever Young" was her favorite song which then became ironic.

Here's the one on my leg. Inspired by Dante's Inferno this shows the ferryman Charon guiding Dante across river Styx. The quote is from the book which reads in Italian "The road to paradise begins in hell."

sorry for the blood :D :lol:

Last edited:
still haven't finished mine. :x team poor

fong, can you give me some people to follow on instagram?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom