Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i know i was bashing these at first, but i broke down & bought them. got them on the 50, otherwise they'd still be on the shelf.
in my town, it is blasphemous to have a black/orange fitted that is not an Os fitted, but i wasn't feelin the Os fitteds they had.
oh well...
frown.gif

That right there is perfection bruh...
pimp.gif
What the !@$+?

Giants baby....orioles...who?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i know i was bashing these at first, but i broke down & bought them. got them on the 50, otherwise they'd still be on the shelf.
in my town, it is blasphemous to have a black/orange fitted that is not an Os fitted, but i wasn't feelin the Os fitteds they had.
oh well...
frown.gif

pimp.gif
What the !@$+?

Charm speaks the truth... orange stuff gets rocked with Os fitteds. Picked up mine today... gotta get the fitted soon.

Originally Posted by bigj505

oh well...
frown.gif

pimp.gif
What the !@$+?

Charm speaks the truth... orange stuff gets rocked with Os fitteds. Picked up mine today... gotta get the fitted soon.
indifferent.gif
O's? Giants w/ grey underbrim is a classic!

congrats on the pickup though.

Originally Posted by bigj505

oh well...
frown.gif

pimp.gif
What the !@$+?

indifferent.gif
O's? Giants w/ grey underbrim is a classic!

congrats on the pickup though.
lol yea O's fitteds =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but we DMV dudes so u gotta rep the home team. SF hats are piff tho.

smh.gif
damnit....I wasnt even planning on copping due to being broke........

I got a deal...copped
smokin.gif

cant wait to get em in
happy.gif

Just got back from foot locker copped with the 30% off..had to go to two different foot lockers but it was worth it to save a couple bucks man...money is tightthis month

Just got back from foot locker copped with the 30% off..had to go to two different foot lockers but it was worth it to save a couple bucks man...money is tight this month

^ how were you able to use the 30% off? I thought these were excluded?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Just got back from foot locker copped with the 30% off..had to go to two different foot lockers but it was worth it to save a couple bucks man...money is tight this month

I had to copp a different $145 pair of kicks with the 30% off and then run to a different footlocker and switch them for the 95's

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I had to copp a different $145 pair of kicks with the 30% off and then run to a different footlocker and switch them for the 95's
this method seems to be posted a lil too much...I hope FTL doesnt get wise to this and change up policy. PMs might be a lil safer...

Wow, these are everywhere. The Footlocker and Footaction in my area (434) don't EVER get gradient AM95's, but they're in there chillin..

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

FSR @ ShoeTrends w/wrong pics... %+$? Anyway... now - copped.

[table][tr][td]
AM9504.jpg
[/td] [td]
AM9504-1.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AM9504-2.jpg
[/td] [td]
AM9504-3.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AM9504-4.jpg
[/td] [td]
AM9504-5.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]Why the heck would shoetrends do this?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom