Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Just picked mine up today.
glasses.gif

These are selling pretty well...I really dont think they will be around as long as the freshwaters were..imo I wouldnt wait too long to copp

The Air max 95 is a sick looking shoes but comfort sucks. The upper material they use feels so stiff it and the soles are so hard. I can't handle them formore than a few hours but the Air max 2009 though is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The Air max 95 is a sick looking shoes but comfort sucks. The upper material they use feels so stiff it and the soles are so hard. I can't handle them for more than a few hours but the Air max 2009 though is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.

Well the 95 is a retro so you know they're gonna cut corners on quality, materials and comfort.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The Air max 95 is a sick looking shoes but comfort sucks. The upper material they use feels so stiff it and the soles are so hard. I can't handle them for more than a few hours but the Air max 2009 though is the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.
dag that sux... i love my 08 chilis. cant wait to get my am09s tho
pimp.gif

I sold my Chili's, freshwaters, in order to pick up 2 colorways of the am 2009 and now I'm looking forward to the blue and white ones. Those orange am95 look good but i can't breakdown and put looks over comfort. To each their own though, everyone has their own opinion about these.

I hope ya'll don't think these are anywhere near limited. These will be around folks. Just came back from the mall and DTLR, Footaction, Footlocker andAthletes Foot had FSR of them. The only sneaker store that didn't have them in the mall was Champs and Jimmy Jazz. Will definitely wait for the 50%. BTWVolt Griffeys size 10.5 $119.84 FTW.

sick cw

got them yesterday but someone broke my window and stole them while i was eating. fml lol
going to cop another pair on sat though

^ the orange looks like true Orange 95s. too bad thats not how the orange really is on this release
laugh.gif

but they are still
pimp.gif

will p/u a pair sooner or later.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I hope ya'll don't think these are anywhere near limited. These will be around folks. Just came back from the mall and DTLR, Footaction, Footlocker and Athletes Foot had FSR of them. The only sneaker store that didn't have them in the mall was Champs and Jimmy Jazz. Will definitely wait for the 50%. BTW Volt Griffeys size 10.5 $119.84 FTW.

Yeah, wish I felt the same way about the freshwaters. copped them first day footaction got they shipment in. $145 retail. (and why $145, $140 was the retaillast year. says it on my Neon 95's).. 2 days pass by and my peoples call me to say they got their shipment in and he was charging $110 for them. Aint thata B!!!!??...I was tempted to get a 2nd pair cuz I thought they were gonna be like the chilis and the Neons, but these everywhere. they are slowing selling out.but I still see them in some stores still. Even the managers weren't letting they employees get their discount on these. was so many on release week Icouldn't get that 50% employee appreciation discount. now im trying to get rid of them..lol. Only AM95's I like the most are the Neons. nothing isbetter than those.

^^^ lol shoetrends seems to have had like 3-4 FSR restocks. keep checking but by the time they ship, another employee 50% might have happened lol

Damn, had I known Eastbay was going to get these I wouldn't have ordered from Shoetrends. Oh well, I ended up getting a 2nd pair from Eastbay. Icouldn't pass em up at 40% off. Before anyone asks how, its 20% cashback and used a gift card that I purchased at 20% off last time.

Back
Top Bottom