Official "The Equalizer" Movie Thread - Releases 9/26 (Man on Fire Part 2?)

Moms used to have me watching reruns of this back in the day. Never eem watched a second of it.

Movie looks lame. Typical Denzel.

He used to be my favorite actor but the last few years I have not been impressed by his choice of roles. He's always the same damn person.

nothing will ever touch Man on Fire, top 4 Denzel movies

this movie looks pretty generic, 1 man, taking out a whole mob, with a sidekick, how many times are we gonna see this story...

movie has Hitgirl and Denzel, so ill still watch in theaters just off that alone....but not expecting much.

I never realized but man on fire safe house now this make Denzels characters all look the same

But it's Denzel so you know I am forking over my money!

Moms used to have me watching reruns of this back in the day. Never eem watched a second of it.

show was kind of edgy - but was one of those that should have gone to theater with that r-rated violence years ago
should have been hbo perhaps instead of cbs

guess i have my eye on this re-release with DFHGG

Last edited:
I never realized but man on fire safe house now this make Denzels characters all look the same

But it's Denzel so you know I am forking over my money!

He moves the same way, talks the same way, everything is the same with this dude.

I'll wait for the DVD

Really good popcorn flick. enjoyed the pacing and depth of some characters. 
One of the best things that stood out was Denzel didn't fire a gun the entire movie

Solid flick even though they did get silly at the end.  All that build up for the bad dude then thaaaaaat?  comeonnnnnman

I checked it out last night. It was cool, maybe cause my expectations were too high. Pacing was slow at a few parts of the movie.

Its tough when you are expecting like a Man on Fire.

Back
Top Bottom