***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Album will be called Born To Rap and will be released in the next few months

“The Documentary 3: Westside Story” will be released in 2020, 15 years after The Documentary and 5 years after The Doc 2/2.5

You heard it here first

The Westside joint

Game spitting on this album. Hard bars, great production and has the right features too

Swizz, Mike Zombie, London, Bongo, Scott Storch, Cool & Dre (did the join with Wayne) are some of the producers on this
Do u consider 1992 a actual “Album” from Game?

Do u consider 1992 a actual “Album” from Game?
Album in the sense it was put up for sale (but most mixtapes are nowadays). But you can’t say it’s an album like The Documentary’s or even Jesus Piece, LAX etc

Game had a deal in place to release a certain amount of music within a given time frame. That’s why he released Streets of Compton, Block Wars and 1992 so soon after The Doc 2/2.5. None of those projects had any real features or big name producers because the label allocated a certain budget for 5 projects in his deal with E1. Doc 2/2.5 used most of the budget and were released on different weeks so the label counts them as 2 albums

New deal in place for this album and Westside Story

Year of the Wolf was a compilation album. Game listed as leading artist in order to get out of deal with Geffen/Interscope

Since I can listen to the Game without rose tinted glasses, OKE is a solid mixtape.

Admittedly I've followed his career for the obvious reasons, but blame it on blind loyalty. Not sure if he has other mixtapes, but should give him more of a listen at least. Whatever happened between the GUnit camps is still probably an untold story. Business or non-business.

OKE was very good. Crazy thing is, outside of OKE, California Republic, and that G-Unit diss mixtape that had Mr. Potato Head, I’ve never dove into his mixtape catalog.

OKE was very good. Crazy thing is, outside of OKE, California Republic, and that G-Unit diss mixtape that had Mr. Potato Head, I’ve never dove into his mixtape catalog.
You Know What It is vol. 1-4
Old BWS journals
Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin
Brake lights (my favourite Game tape)
Red Room
Purp & Patron
Hoodmorning
California Republic

Back
Top Bottom