***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Listened to the first 11 songs, and(minus the intro) the only song I'm not feeling is the one with Red Cafe (really don't care for the hook). Strong album so far, he's really rapping his *** off (as usual), and I'm very impressed that the production is so nice despite so many of them being unknowns to me

People are ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS ALBUM......... Even Joe Budden had to admit its GREAT.

DCCC973A-10E7-4DB9-AA97-6F08D91D1852.jpeg
3888AB91-0241-41B0-8B77-DC7C9627EB87.jpeg
FE5E1D03-E70E-4508-A708-741C5A5C62DE.jpeg
6FCB6830-907F-4396-A530-A7723CFEF2B1.jpeg

Bruh I just listened to “I didn’t want to write this song” and yo!!! Game not playin on this joint. This might be his best body of work no cap! The way all the songs seamlessly flow together, the right on time interlude, speaking on nip using his voice then the song featuring nip right after, etc....this gone be a classic!

Game really does have a top tier catalog, and the crazy thing is I’ve listened to very little of his mixtapes. Only California, OKE (which should’ve been an album), and the one that had the Mr. Potato Head G-Unit diss on there. So there’s no telling how many other gems I’ve missed out on from him.

Game really does have a top tier catalog, and the crazy thing is I’ve listened to very little of his mixtapes. Only California, OKE (which should’ve been an album), and the one that had the Mr. Potato Head G-Unit diss on there. So there’s no telling how many other gems I’ve missed out on from him.

A lot. He had his own Sunday Service for Jesus Piece among the other projects with unreleased songs for his albums. Before my old laptop became a paperweight, I had hundreds of songs excluding his albums. Don't really have the motivation to track everything down.

aside from the filler tracks, this is album of the year for me. I cut it down to 17 songs, no skips on my playlist

ECE2A087-F1AE-48B5-A8FB-782B72DDE352.png 23B19FCA-4A05-4217-B244-D7AB84E001C9.png

Album more than delivered. Definitely a couple songs where a Nas verse would have been perfect though. Some filler like others said but this might be my fav album this year.

Album is fire man ... amazing .

Dom is still trash though , off beat and saying nothing . Ruined those hooks for me lol

Not gonna say Dom is trash but i really dislike $500 Candles. Alot of songs are for me but i reaaaally cant stand that song for some reason.

This album keeps getting better the more I listen. Even with it being 1.5 hours, don't feel that long, barley any skips, love it, him and Jimmy got album of the years for me

Back
Top Bottom