Official The Jacka - Tear Gas Album Thread Vol. It's Up On His Myspace

^Ima be there. I heard he's bout to be there at 5? I wont be able to get off till 430 so I hope so.

Album is piff

Every song slaps except my dude devin. I wasn't big on Girls the first time I heard it either but then I got in the whip. You know how that goes.

I swear he's got a couple of singles with national potential but of course he's not gonna get the push. You're gonna tell me I Get In, Storm,Glamorous Lifestyle, They Don't Know, Greatest Alive, etc don't couldn't do rap numbers? I know nobodies sellin I just wanna see my nig on tv.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Sup_

Oonie mac
smokin.gif

Album is solid. Jacka>Jack Artist>Tear Gas>Jack of all Trades

Peace.

Copped it b4 I went to lunch today and slapped it all the way to my parents house
pimp.gif
I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Honestly I would say the only song that was just "ok" wasJust A Celebrity otherwise I could play it front to back. If he would have kept some of the songs that were originally supposed to be on it if they hadn'tgot leaked it like Aspen and some songs on the Street Album it would have been straight Cocaine. Also if Hus was on there itwould have been 5/5.

This is the first album I've copped since 06 and that album was Carter 2 and Food and Liquor, b4 that Thug motivation 101 and Diaryof a Summer, b4 that Carter, and b4 THAT
laugh.gif
, 500 degreez. Then back in theday when people actually bought albums I had Stillmatic, It was Written, Illmatic, and Kriss Kross was my first. Honestly I hadn't been thisexcited for an album since Carter 1 and 2. Although It didn't surpass the hype I say it is good enough to keep his fans content andsatisfied till he drops Devil's Rejects 2.

Album artwork is Piff tho
pimp.gif
Even if this album sucked (which it is farfrom) I would have just bought it for the Artwork

album is dope, has nothing on jack artist tho, kinda wasn't feeling the features, but after i turned the beat down and really listened to the songs withbig features(paul wall, freeway) diggin both, favorite so far is want be right with cellski...I'm a frisco boy, gotta love that sound.

That song with Cellski goes extra hard.
pimp.gif

The whole cd is good and I agree... it would of been even better with Hus on there.
pimp.gif

Starky,

I got the Jack Artist. I *$%+* with it. Bunch of laid back music. Gotta be in the right mindset for it but I be lying if I said I was bobbing my head to sometracks. Barney (More Crime), Really Dope, Turned out, Blind World, are all
pimp.gif

I give it a 4/5. I'll peep this new joint

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

im mad i couldn't make it out there. jacka didn't perform huh?
Naw, I think way more people showed up than they anticipated. Jack was mad cool about it though, stayed way longer than he was supposed to justbecause there were still people lined up waiting for autographs.

SHWAP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not really feelin this. several good songs here and there but IMO theres alot of filler and i hate how theres HELLA guest features...

I like the new and his music, but dude is ignorant as %%+$. Hella annoying. Go to WSHH and search the jacka to see what i'm talking about. The I smoke moreweed than all you video.
smh.gif

summer don't love me no moooooooooooooooore

didnt even realize that was matt blaque till now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

albums crack tho
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom