Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

sad that this was the team that won the championships last year, guess they were real lucky
laugh.gif

You serious, brah?

the Heat would of took that championship if they didn't slip up, Dallas was still playing sluggish last year as well. i just don't get how Dirk got MVP last year and has fallen off that quick

Son, set the pipe down and log off now... Please.

I wouldn't worry too much about Dirk yet. He's a creature of habit and has some pretty unorthodox methods...we're talking about a guy that trained doing handstands and playing the sax to improve his game
laugh.gif
The lockout year messed up his routine and he hasn't been the same. 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You serious, brah?

the Heat would of took that championship if they didn't slip up, Dallas was still playing sluggish last year as well. i just don't get how Dirk got MVP last year and has fallen off that quick

Son, set the pipe down and log off now... Please.
Lmao 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

At the very least, we should've kept Brewer and Rudy though...I would've been a lot more optimistic about our chances this season. We were just too thin at the wings this year. Having some athleticism on the perimeter would've helped. Brewer should have inherited Stevenson's role

I was going to mention this. The way we got away with being old last year is having young guys spruce us up. Tyson. JJ. DeShawn.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

whatever %$!# durant

if he goes to the finals i wont be happy for that @+$@$

rick_medium.gif

Spoiler [+]
628x471.jpg

Edit: Sig check.

The Mavs are fine defensively, but the offense is lacking from last season. Chandler's diving to the basket on pick and rolls, Barea's penetration and Peja's shooting gave the team so many options compared to now.

sad that this was the team that won the championships last year, guess they were real lucky
laugh.gif

You serious, brah?

Worst logic ever. And LMAO @ Dallas playing sluggish last year. What $!@%!!% playoffs were you watching?

Mavs #@%5 up the first two games. They should have won the first two game . They should double KD in the first game down the stretch. Terry shouldn't foul KD in the last second of that late possession in game 2.

Now Dallas will be looking at getting swept on their home floor lol

Bout to head that way now. I'm less than 2 miles from the arena though, just want to see what they have going on in terms of festivities outside

How does someone deserved to get swept?
roll.gif

We played two great games where we came up on the wrong end. We lost another miserably but this is another good performance from the guys. Just have to close it out or we stay home.

Back
Top Bottom