Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Went to a flea market on my road trip down south found these babies for 30 a piece copped both 40 total this is pobably my favorite casey from playmates. These things are pretty tall too i say maybe 7"
20181103_130835.jpg

[QUOTE="rfx45, post: 30919739, member

those are going to be the same as the movie ones that just came out fight? Hopefully it won't be hard to get.

Still listed on sale through the Website.

But also saw people on NECA twitter complaining about gamestop's stock not being able to fulfill pre-orders.

Yea part of me wants the 1/4 Shredder and Foot Soldier to complete the set but another part is saying just wait and see if they drop in 7" and just get that set. I'd have to change my current setup if I pick up 2 more 1/4 scales

i kind of want the smaller scale but ive committed to the 1/4 scale so i almost have no choice but to get those :lol:

Just waiting for them to drop a 4 pack of that Shredder with 3 Foot Soldiers in 6” scale and I’ll be happy.

Yea part of me wants the 1/4 Shredder and Foot Soldier to complete the set but another part is saying just wait and see if they drop in 7" and just get that set. I'd have to change my current setup if I pick up 2 more 1/4 scales

i kind of want the smaller scale but ive committed to the 1/4 scale so i almost have no choice but to get those :lol:

Guna have to get both since I have both scales. My wallet will be hurting in 2019

Back
Top Bottom